Male English Language Instructor Needed (Abu Dhabi)
My company is looking to hire a male English language instructor on a full-time contract. This contract would require the instructor to work offshore in an all-male environment from Sunday to Wednesday and return to Abu Dhabi on Thursday morning.
Below is the ad for the position:
The UAE Academy is looking to hire a qualified male English language instructor to provide English language training to adult male learners in a location offshore near Abu Dhabi.
1. Bachelor’s or higher degree
2. Native or near-native English speaker
3. Holder of an internationally recognized qualification in TESOL (TEFL, CELTA, etc.)
4. Two or more years of English teaching work experience
1. Prepare for and teach approximately 25 hours of quality instruction weekly. (Scheduled classes are between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
2. Keep accurate attendance records to be submitted on a weekly basis or as requested.
3. Keep track of students’ work in portfolios to be submitted as requested.
4. Write short, weekly updates of overview of course.
5. Write short, biweekly Student Progress Reports.
6. Communicate with the English Department Team Leader or other concerned parties when necessary re administrative matters.
Rate of Pay and Benefits
Pay rate is competitive based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits to be discussed during interview.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: Protected content
Thanks in advance.