Join now

MCH Charitable Ball - 11th March 2016 (Abu Dhabi)

A friend and I are hosting an event on 11th March to raise funds for a children’s home in a small village in Tanzania (where I am currently helping out). I am trying to help promote the event from afar until I can make it back to Abu Dhabi this weekend!

The (casual) ball will be held at the Crowne Plaza, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi on friday 11th March from 6pm. Tickets cost AED350 and include a meal, soft drinks, wine, beer, house spirits, and live music. There will also be a number of games and fundraising activities and should be a fun filled night!

All funds raised will go directly to the running of the Centre, which currently supports 86 live in children, 27 live out kids in the community and also provides pre school and breakfast and lunch to 40 young children. It is a really impressive project, with dedicated staff and a fantastic bunch of kids who are thriving as a result of the support provided by this centre. If you want to know more about this organisation or the wonderful kids - you can find out more here.

So if you are free on the 11th of March, are looking for something fun to do and also like to give back then this event is for you!!!

If you are interested in coming along or even promoting the event amongst your friends, colleagues and loved ones, please get in touch with me, Ana, at Protected content or call Nyssa Moore on Protected content

Take care,

Ana x

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners