Join now

Nexus Education Planning Seminar for Parents (Abu Dhabi)

I am glad to inform you that we will be hosting our first ever “Nexus Education Planning Seminar for Parents” . The seminar is concise, educational and compelling, It will be conducted by Ms Shayamala Elango who is an expert on education and career counselling.

This seminar will focus on the following areas:

· Protected content benefits of having a good education
· Protected content importance of choosing the right degree and university
· Protected content wise analysis
· Protected content cost implications
· Protected content education planning is important?
· Protected content role of Nexus in education planning

Child’s education planning is complex which involves making the right choice considering the characteristics of the child, the university, the geographical location and most important financial readiness. The target audience for this seminar is parents who have children up to age 17.

As the places are limited, we will progress this on first come first serve basis for a maximum of 75 attendees, may I request you if anybody interested please send me your details on yogesh. Protected content by the 25th of November Protected content , the plan is to have this seminar on the 4th of December Protected content .

We will send out the invitations once we receive your details please note that this seminar is by invitation only and could be extended to both parents.