Join now

Software Engineer searching for a job in UAE (Abu Dhabi)

Hi everyone,
I am a Software Engineer searching for a job position (IT or related, sales, administrative, maintenance, mid-career or entry level) in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
I am graduate with a Bachelor with Honours in Electrical and Computer Engineering, having sound knowledge of C, C++, Java, Android, VHDL, Assembly, Web and Database programming.

Self-motivated with well-developed project management and IT skills combined with a flexible attitude to work. A critical thinker with strong analytical and skills with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion.Have good presentation skills combining sound analytical research and clear verbal explanation. Seek out new responsibilities irrespective of reward and recognition. Strive for quality in everything I do.

I successfully combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be organized and capable of working under pressure.
Also have experience in Maintenance of computer systems and user support, MS Office basic course teacher and Administration manager job roles.

CV link: Protected content

If you need any further information don't hesitate to contact me.
I sincerely look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Best regards,

Danilo Kovacevic
email: Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum