Join now

SPAIN_real estate (Abu Dhabi)

Hi fellow expats!

I am looking for someone who will seriously buy, rent or mortgage properties in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Garraf, etc) like:

-Houses
-Apartments
-Townhouses
-Countryhouse and castle
-Rent
-Commercials
-Bank Property

If you are interested send me a mail at Protected content or call me at Protected content .

Our company, Lusa Realty S.L. is a multinational company with 15 years of real experience, with acute competencies in real estate construction, development and sale of property in Spain and other European countries.Lusa Realty S.L is a leader in the international real estate market. We offer real estate properties in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, England, Switzerland and the USA (Miami). Our agency headquarter in Barcelona has an extensive network of offices in Russia and other former CIS-countries.

Lusa Realty S.L. would like to offer you a wide range of services in order to help you acquire any type of residential and commercial real estate: apartments, townhouses, villas, mansions, luxury real estate sites; commercial premises such as hotels, restaurants, offices, plots, buildings, etc.

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners