Join now

Stand-up Comedy World Tour in Abu Dhabi

Supporting The United Nations World Food Program, Comedians coming from various backgrounds united their efforts with an idea of connecting people through laughter. Didier Chabi, the Dutch Emmy Award Actor started this comedy world tour from our city, Abu Dhabi.

InterNations, the Dutch Embassy, and the Royal Meridien strongly supported this initiative and sponsored the event. Therefore, we are hosting now the Expats stand-up comedy world tour here in Abu Dhabi on the 9th and the 11th of June in the Le Royal Meridien..Kindly register your name in the following link
Protected content

Or if you prefer a Saturday night
Protected content

For InterNations members, we got a very special price, that is 25$ Protected content for basic members and 15$ only for albatross . However, this is only if tickets were bought online or through me BEFORE THE Show. If waiting till the night of the shows, I will not be able to assist any in getting such reduced prices. The tickets will be the normal one which is $50 for everyone.

Many were very excited about attending the show, however, some were not sure what is a stand-up comedy show? I am curious to know what you think of this kind of show? Do you think these shows reflect the reality we live in? It would be great to share your thoughts and your personal experience on this topic ..

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners