Subsea Engineer (Abu Dhabi)
Join a leading vessel owner and operator specialising in offshore installation and construction engineering company with hi-tech technologies and systems. This company offers services to the oil & gas industry that cover a whole project lifecycle. They specialize in large-scale offshore projects. Their innovative subsea solutions create an environment where individuals can increase their technical skill and knowledge.
Located in Perth
Must have SURF experience.
You will join a Perth based team that specializes in subsea solutions from screening through to commissioning. You will have knowledge and technical skill in order to meet with client objectives. You will provide specific engineering design and support.
• Installation analysis (SURF) and installation procedures
• Specifications for installation equipment
• Design inputs and supervise design of installation aids
• Liaise with relevant personnel in the engineering team, contractors and clients
• Participate ion technical reviews
• Present proposals, reports and findings
• Prepare project specifications
• A suitable degree in structural, marine, naval or mechanical engineering
• 5 years installation/construction engineering on Subsea Oil & Gas projects
• Ability to work using own initiative or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Oil & Gas Consultant
COMMAND RECRUITMENT GROUP
D: Protected content Protected content Protected content
W: command.com.au E: Protected content
SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | PERTH | HONG KONG | SINGAPORE