Join now

Suitable Mid Career Management Position. (Abu Dhabi)

I am looking for a career post where I can use my strong influencing skills. Through studies, work and voluntary roles I have acquired the ability to meet the deadlines while maintaining and set high standard of work.

My main strengths are adaptability, dependability, hard work, determination and devotion to get the job done as proven by my varied work experiences for over fifteen Protected content in the fields of managing Trading, Indenting and various supplies, Air Express, Documents Handling for Embassies and Government Organizations, Visa Drop Boxes for Embassies and High Commissions, Logistics, Administration, Operations, System & Customer Support, Human Resource, Project Management, Marketing and Sales, IT, Planning and Budgeting, System Analysis and Design, Design and Deployment of corporate LAN inclusive of network architecture, planning, development, implementation, installation, administration and End User support in terms of teaching and troubleshooting. Moreover I also have the experience and expertise in Explosive Detectors (Both Short and Long Range), Bio metrics, RFID, Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) CCTV and other technologies engaged in Fleet Management, Asset Management, Time and Attendance, Access Control and Security Management System and Building Management Systems including Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walks.

My recent experience is of Al Dhaheri Business Development L.L.C., which is a group company of Midein Holdings L.L.C., which was established in Protected content Abu Dhabi and operating in many countries and regions, Midein Holding LLC is a renowned real estate developer, investor and manager with an international perspective and global aspirations. Midein Holding has established, and is continuously expanding, a multi-national network of companies with expertise in real estate development, building materials, finance, property management and an array of ancillary services.

My details can be obtained from the following link, Email: saad. Protected content or Call: Protected content , Protected content .
Protected content