Join now

SUPPORT IN MY MODELLING CARRER (Abu Dhabi)

My name is Mohammad i born and raised in United Arab Emirates - Abudhabi i am always have a dream to succeed in my life and have a better life for me and my family. I went to to a casting for IMTA( International Model and Talent) in Abudhabi on 18th January Protected content audition.

On that day i worked hard to succeed in this day and to go to the next step the audition said that i have to wait for an email with the status of my audition and yes finally did it as shown below.

The only problem now that the next step will be in Newyork but i need to pay for everything myself, what i need and seek from your organization is to sponsor me and be always under your organization in every step and give me always the support to succeed in this process and fulfill my life and your organization to the better always.

There are 2 levels with 2 different things covered.

Level Protected content - which include - participating in 6 IMTA Competitions - Opportunity for Agency Callback with model & talent agents Personal Webpage - Admission to all seminars,workshops, master classes and special IMTA events.

Level Protected content - which includes - private auditions with Hollywood agents and managers - Daily meetings during the event in Newyork- Registration of Performer-Parent and issuing of IMTA badges - Guidance in the selection of commercial and monologues - Your photo in the official IMTA Program Book - Admission to all workshops,seminars & Master classes at IMTA - The opportunity to be seen by Agents,Managers and Casting Directors - Admission to the event and award night celebration dinner - Representation services and marketing before during and after IMTA - Access to local Auditions in Acting and Modelling - Access to US casting in modelling and acting - Access to find Representation modelling and acting locally and in the Us - Personal Webpage - Talent Database Listing - Online Resume - Media: Showcase your talent by attaching links to your vedios and audio to your online resume - Picture Hosting - Iscout feature helping you find auditions,other talent,representation- Online Workshops- Acting Techniques.

I am seeking your support and your valuable confirmation and your answer on the above.

Regards
Mohammad

Subject: Talent/IMTA
Date: Mon, 18 Jan Protected content Protected content
To: Protected content

Hello from IMTA!

We want to congratulate you on being selected for the International Model and Talent Association! Terrific job today! You are scheduled to come back to the same place tomorrow at 11:00am. All registration and payment will be completed tomorrow to start your journey to IMTA this July Protected content , Protected content New York City. Make sure you have read through the packet thoroughly as a family tonight. Please confirm the time and which marketing program you are interested in moving forward with listed in the professional marketing programs in the packet. I would recommend level 2 or 3. IMTA accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash however no personal checks. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
--
Sincerely,
Kelli Carlson
International Talent Director
talent
347 Fifth Avenue
Suite Protected content
New York, NY Protected content
Toll Free: Protected content
Office: Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners