Join now

Teach in Sudan! info session Thursday 7 May, 7pm (Abu Dhabi)

Views

Attention teachers, lectures, professors! Would you be interested in the opportunity to use your teaching skills to volunteer or work in Sudan? Sudan International University in Khartoum has several exchange programs for international teachers and if you are interested in Sudan, we are interested in you!

I’m Thomas, the Director of Graduate Programs, Faculty of Management Sciences at SIU (and a former Internations Abu Dhabi community member). I will be in Abu Dhabi at Café Arabia (15th Street near Airport Rd) on Thursday, 7 May from 7pm-8pm to discuss short-term volunteer and full academic year employment opportunities at SIU. A few of our programs are listed below:

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

These programs are staffed for summer Protected content the Protected content year; however, we plan to continue these programs in Protected content , along with full academic year English teaching positions. If you want to learn more about the opportunity for a fascinating personal experience at the crossroads of the Middle East and Africa, feel free to connect with me at Protected content - we’d love to meet you on 7 May!

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners