Join now

Unfurnished Room available on Reem Island (Abu Dhabi)

FEMALE ONLY please.

Apartment is fully furnished and has a huge wrap around balcony. It is in the Oceanscape building on Reem island, 16th floor. Pool, sauna, and fully stocked gym.

This is a two bedroom, your roommate (me!) is a 25 year old American from Texas, I work 9-7ish every day and spend the odd weekend in Dubai.

All I ask is you respect the furniture that's mine, feel free to add in your own, and chip in to keep things clean!

Also, there is a cat (she is very sweet and sits in your lap, not a runaway kind of cat, also her name is Cat) and she owns the guest bathroom. But when we have large gatherings I move her into my room so people can use the bathroom. She has a scratching post she's quite attached to and will not ruin furniture.

AED5000/month due every three months (first check due end June to cover July, August, September)

This is not including water or electricity which generally come out to around 200/month together (divided between us)

Internet is AED Protected content between us)

Looking for someone to move in 1st JULY who is able to pay the three months rent. If you love the place but can't manage all three months in one go from the beginning, message me and we'll talk.

Current roommate is trying to move out by end June.

FEMALE ONLY.

PM with your phone number for details and I can send pictures etc.

Abu Dhabi Forum