Join now

Where are the "neighborhoods?" (Abu Dhabi)

Hi all,
I need your help. I will be joining Emirates College of Advanced Education (ECAE) in August. We have two weeks to find a place to live when we get there so I'd like to get started early but....I've been frustrated by a few barriers. Here are my questions:

1. The street names changed and the College moved. What streets are the intersection--Al Morror and ??? It's a big yellow and blue building.
2. Does anyone have a map with the "neighborhoods" written on it? I have no idea when I look on DuBizzle if I'm looking at a place miles and miles away.
3. I want a short taxi ride or even a walk in cool weather to the College. Does anyone know of the name of a building or even a realtor who might be willing to help out?
4. There are five of us coming from the U.S. and we've connected. It would be a good gig for her if we all had one and she could help us out. I can't guarantee anyone will become a client but I will as long as the person is recommended by you.
5. I really need a decent map that shows where the College is and building names.

Thanks for your help! I am getting very excited to move there and attending events, etc. Thanks in advance for your help. Please respond! It will be so very welcome!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Abu Dhabi Forum