Join now

Ever Tried Juice Place II? (Abuja)

Recently, I was at 25b Libreville Street off Aminu Kano Crescent, just a bit after the former DSTV office, where a certain Juice Parlour/Bar is located. A branch-off of the popular Juice Place (gourmet) at the Valley Mall, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Juice Place II has taken it to the next level.

It has a juice bar where you can order for your freshly made juice and food, it has a lounge and VIP upstairs for your wines and spirits, and then it has a shisha crib and balcony, for those who savor smoking flavors...

Every Friday night is their Ladies' night, so ladies would like to savor it, and they have a #HappyHour window between 7pm and 9pm when all drinks from the bar attracts a %50 discount.

The good part of it all, is that they have begun opening on Sundays, a far cry from the past. I guess market demands have meant that they adjust. You should try them out pretty soon. I learnt that they are readying a beauty parlour behind the bar, where the ladies can treat the body and the soul all together.

They do have a hotline: Protected content , a twitter account - @juiceplaceabuja and a facebook page - Protected content and a website - Protected content so you might want to check them out or engage them in conversations.

Abuja Forum

Our Global Partners