Join now

Final Disposal of Items (Abuja)

Hi Guys

All things advertised have gone now, except for the motor vehicle ($6, Protected content Little Tikes ($ Protected content – I have attached the pictures once again.

I have done a mop-up and have put aside books and other small items which I will not be taking along, namely:
· Protected content 4-slice toaster
· Protected content sandwich maker (2 sandwiches at a time)
· Protected content Lego Creator set
· Protected content jigsaw puzzle (1,000 pieces – Snoopy, Charlie Brown and Friends)
· Protected content Nintendo Wii with a handful of games and controllers

I also have an assortment of books:
· Protected content Okri – The Famished Road Trilogy
· Protected content Archer – The Kane and Abel Trilogy
· Protected content Tom Sharpe
· Protected content Chimamanda Adichie
· Protected content Orwell (one edition with both Protected content Animal Farm)
· Protected content VS Naipaul
· Protected content few health and fitness books
· Protected content biographies (Imran Khan – the cricketer, Muhammad Ali; Anton Rupert)
· Protected content on economics and investment (Jeffrey Sachs, Dambisa Moyo, Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu)
· Protected content books (Dale Carnegie, Anthony Robbins)
· Protected content books
· Protected content and thesaurus
· Protected content are also some modules from the MSc (Finance and Economics) from London School of Economics if anyone if interested
Tennis racket and 9 (virtually new) tennis balls in containers) as well as a squash racket.

Please come in for whatever you may have liked. Make me a reasonable offer and the item is yours. I also have back issues of The Economist from Protected content are up for grabs for free for anyone who may have a plan for them. I also have other magazines which may be of interest to doctors and others with waiting rooms.

I would like to have everything gone by Wednesday 25 May.

Regards

Simba

Abuja Forum