Join now

Kidney Transplant (Abuja)

Views

HELP IS NEEDED URGENTLY

My dear friends, please your help is needed urgently. It is the pathetic case of my uncle who resides in Sapele, Godfrey Inikori.

Godfrey has been diagnosed to be suffering from acute kidney failure.
He is due for a transplant at the Zenith Hospital in Gudu (FCT) Abuja. but he's been unable to meet the huge financial burden at the moment. From our interactions with him a few days ago, he still requires about Six Milion Naira (N6m) to meet up with the expenses. The problem is such that the frequency of his dialysis has increased, making a transplant urgent. Prior to this moment, he has tried several options, including herbal medicine but none has yielded the desired result even as those options came with drifting limited resources.

The patient is an alumnus of the Delta State University, Abraka (Political Science Education, Protected content . As friends, we have been trying to see how we can help him lighten the burden by way of donations.

We sure understand how private many people would prefer to keep their health issues but the desire to stay alive has compelled our friend to come public. He has resorted to begging to raise the money, and we sought/obtained his consent/permission to reach you via this medium as well.

I am aware of the huge financial pressures most of us are faced with at such prevailing period of the global pandemic, however, we are constrained to making this passionate appeal to you for assistance in order to save his life.

Please, help; contribute to saving the life of my uncle. If you join hands with us, the burden will sure become lighter.

N.B: You can verify the claims above as this is matter of life and death. Protected content
If people can vote for Big Brother Naija and even raise funds for Erica we can raise funds for my uncle and save his life. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Here's is Godfrey Inikori's contact:
Protected content .
Account Name: Aghwaremre Jude
Account No: Protected content
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank

Please, let's do this together. God bless you
No one knows tomorrow.

Abuja Forum

Our Global Partners