Join now

Many Items for sale (Abuja)

please email Protected content for pictures and any discussion. I have many items for sale due to a change in my accommodation.
7kg washing machine still with waranty GPB Protected content
LG 1.5 voltacare air con like new GPB Protected content
6 ring cooker still with waranty large oven and meat grill like new GPB Protected content
Large BEKO black fridge freezer like new GPB Protected content
2 x sharp 2hp AC units still with waranty gpb200 each or ngn Protected content
explorer with dish and cable like new GPB Protected content
microwave grill oven gbp 50,oo or 20.000 ngn
lenova all in one desktop with tp link connector new, small printer gpb400 or ngn140,000
wooden superking bedframe, two bedside units, small dressing table and full length mirror gbp Protected content ngn 75,000
superior quality wood wardrobes,
two door wardrobe with hanger and two low shelves gbp Protected content ngn 75,000
two door wardrobe with two hanging rails gbp Protected content ngn 75,000
three door wardrobe with hanging rail, lower shelf,and shelving system Protected content or ngn90,000
you can purchase all three matching wardrobes for 800gbp or 150,000
beautifully crafted rectangle painted dining table 6/8seat with 6 black and red faux leather chairs gbp Protected content ngn100,000
brown wooden display unit 12 cube boxed shelves with four with doors modern finish gbp200 or ngn 60,000
superior display sideboard cabilnet black mdf with etched glass door and shelves Protected content or 80,000ngn
black mdf bar with wine hold 250gbp or 65,000ngn
modern wood desk with addon unit, and drawer pedestal 180gbp or 50,000ngn
entertainment unit system, 3 tall cubed bookcase, tv;dvd unit, wall unit 250gbp or 65,000ngn
black and silver fabric sofa set beautifully finished some of the cushions may need re stuffing, comprises 3 seat, 2seat sofa and 2 large arm chairs gbp Protected content ngn100,000
lg hifi with ipod dock, 3 disk change, usb and 3 speakers superb machine 300gbp or 80,000ngn
cream venetian blinds to complete three full windows I paid 120,000 ngn new so will take fair offers in pounds or naira
designer redand black mdf and marble kitchen units, comprising
sink two door unit, two door low unit, wall shelf unit, tall larder cupboard, corner two door lower unit, and drawer and single unit. Kitchen is beautifully crafted my landlord has brought multiple tennants over the last 12 months to see my kitchen, it is like new and each unit is marble top and seperable so you can plan your kitchen to the space. asking 900gbp or 320,000ngn

Thank you for your interest

Abuja Forum

Our Global Partners