Join now

Expat seeking Employment / Volunteering (Accra)

Dear fellow Inter Nations members,

I am seeking long-term, short-term, full-time or part-time employment and/or volunteering opportunities. I have almost ten years of working experience and volunteer work in different countries in the world to work on.

To give you a better idea of my experiences I'd like to start by telling you that for the most part, my work has been customer-service and sales oriented. However, my latest employment has been in the marketing field.

I volunteered as a tutor for Syrian college students in Damascus; helping them develop their English language skills. I mediated troubled students in Indianapolis, and served as an assistant coach for a middle school football team.

My skills and attributes revolve mainly around the computer world – stemming from excellent people skills and customer service to graphic imaging and computer information systems. I am fluent in both English and Arabic.

Naturally, my CV, certificates and personal information can be provided upon request by any potential employer. All tips, offers and general suggestions are very appreciated and most welcome.

Thanks for your time

Accra Forum