Join now

Fraud Category (Accra)

Dear InterNations Board,

I have to inform you about a member of InterNations who sends fraud letters to other members including me. Her name is Nancy Mouna. Please you have to stop such activities. After researching in the internet I found out that the Standard Chartered Bank gave a warning letter about her.
She contacted me via InterNations and continued via her email address.
In reality this is a case for Interpol.

Best regards and a happy new year,
Uwe Beer

Standard Chartered Bank London

Fraud Category : Fake
Post type : Testimonial

Subject: PLEASE MY HONEY HELP ME CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER From: Nancy Mouna Fri, 30 Dec Protected content To: You Show full Headers I am equally pleased to read from you and I want to thank and commend you for the affection that you have shown to me despite the fact that our relationship is young. I told you about the existence of this money so that you will know how desperate that I am to leave here. Meanwhile,I will still give you the contact of the bank if you may wish to contact them for the transfer. I once tried to transfer this money but they refused stating that my refugee status does not permit me to embark on any kind of transfer and suggested that I should look for a partner.Though, I have just written to the bank now and told them that I have gotten a partner. Below is the contact information of the bank. NAME OF THE BANK. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON. NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON - CHAIRMAN CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER IS (MR JASPAL BINDRA) Account Name DR.PAUL MOUNA Next of kin MISS. Nancy MOUNA Account Number: SCB Protected content Account Reference Number:SCB875PKY Account Initial Deposit Balance:US$5.3MILLION ( Protected content ) E-Mail address ( Protected content ) TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: Protected content NUMBER IS: Protected content NUMBER FAX : Protected content SEND THIS MAIL TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON. To EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN/DIRECTOR OF FINANCE MR JAMES KARL E-mail ( Protected content ) Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON. Respected Sir, I, Mr.. ............a permanent resident of ..................phone........................ wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss.Nancy MOUNA daughter of Late( Dr.Paul MOUNA ) now living in Dakar Senegal,is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter. That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards, Yours faithfully, Mr. . ......................... Also, if you may wish to assist me in coming to your country and maybe from there we can embark on the transfer, I will like you to discuss with the reverend so that he will assist me by convincing the camp authorities to grant an exit to me. his name is Rev Steven oscar and his e-mail address is ( Protected content ) I have put all my hope on you and believe that you will not disappoint me. Nancy

Source : Posted on Protected content Ccsn / numbertree advisors pvt ltd Protected content | Edit this post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

My name is Nancy,
I saw your profile today at Protected content and i became interested in you, I will also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know who i am, here is my e-mail ( Protected content am waiting for your mail to my email email above.Nancy
(Remember the distance or color of any age does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
( Protected content )
Remember to contact me and remain bless
yours new friend
Nancy

Date: Mon, 21 Nov Protected content - Protected content
Subject: PLEASE MY HONEY I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello my dearest.

I am glad to write given the opportunity. thanks for your reply. I thank
God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you
for me. In this Church, we are only allowed to go out from the Church
only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in
the prison, I hope by God's grace with your help i will come out here
soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives
ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. Steven Oscar who is the Reverend Minister
in charge of the church. He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am
not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the Church
have two hostel one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel
number is ( Protected content ). Feel free to call me through his
number between 7pm / 8pm London time and if you want to contact the
Rev his e-mail address is ( Protected content )

So If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in
the hostel as a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before
the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me
which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some
amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,
the amount in question is $ 5.3million (five million three hundred thousand dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and
from it i can travel to your country and live. I kept this secret to people in the
camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend
because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't
tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if
people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this
information due to the trust I deposed on you I like honest,
understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a of vision, and
hardworking.

Please i need you to send me all your full contact.

1) Your full Name
2) Your full address
3) Your Phone Number

and all your contact information so that i will send it to the Bank.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours in love.
Nancy

Accra Forum

Our Global Partners