Join now

GET YOUR NHIS CARD NOW (Accra)

Views

GET YOUR NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE (NHIS) CARD NOW!!!

I am currently with the National Health Insurance Scheme - Kpeshie Office and decided to create the awareness and importance of having the NHIS card. Although there are other ways of accessing healthcare, the National Health Insurance authority has made great strides in introducing the biometric health insurance card which is cheaper, faster, and reliable at government owned health facilities and some privately owned health facilities. The stress and hussle however, involved in order to get this card is overwhelmingly frustrating. I have however resolved to let any of you who wish to have the NHIS card attain it with absolute ease.I could make arrangements ahead of time so we could get together one Saturday at the NHIS office, so I can issue out your cards for you instantly. I am at the MIS department of the Kpeshie scheme, located at Nungua, less than two minutes drive from the Nungua-Brigade Police station. This card is issued instantly after data entry, fingerprint scan and photo capture. So we could get together, on the said Saturday morning, and have our cards instantly as we socialize, interact and get to know each other more. The prices are listed here:

New Registration (Citizen,18yrs & above) - GHc 24.00
New Registration(Non-citizen, 18 yrs & above) - GHc 35.00
New Registration(Non-citizen with residential permit) - GHc 24.00
New Registration(Below 18 years) - GHc 4.00
New Registration(SSNIT contributors) - GHc 4.00

Renewal (Citizen,18yrs & above) - GHc 22.00
Renewal (Non-citizen, 18 yrs & above) - GHc 35.00
Renewal (Non-citizen with residential permit) - GHc 22.00
Renewal (Below 18 years) - GHc 2.00
Renewal (SSNIT contributors) - GHc 2.00

We all may not know when this card may come handy and extremely necessary. Better to have it than not.

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SEND ME THE FOLLOWING DETAILS TO MY MAIL : Protected content

1. Name
2.Date of Birth
3.Nationality
4.Contact phone number
5. Emergency Contact phone number
6. Emergency contact Name
7. Location
8. SSNIT number (if applicable)

Accra Forum