Join now

Learning TWI (Accra)

I like to Speak and Learn TWI. (also known as Akan Kasa)

I believe the best way in learning any language is visual with sound first before learning repetition, reading, and or writing it. Adults are not born with a language they can learn any language up to the time when Adults choose not to learn.

Since I studied a bit of Chinese as a Westerner, getting past a few basics, the language was not daunting. But the practice is essential.

I like to learn TWI and its different forms, maybe just the basics, but when I was in Ireland I developed an ITALIANGRUP, a weekly club to exchange native Italian speakers with those not Italian the art of Italian language and its many cultures, including country visits/ cultural tours exchange programs.

I propose the same for TWI but would like volunteers to join me and help develop a Weekly club for TWI exchange meetup, Virtual or face to face. Probably starting in Accra.

In this club, we would need to have one to one coach, called a LANGUAGE PARENT for the person who likes to LEARN the language and practice.

THIS IS NOT TEACHING A LANGUAGE OR YOUR TYPICAL LANGUAGE CLASS.

All the LANGUAGE PARENT does is follow basic instructions and guides for the Language student. THERE IS NO READING OR WRITING. its all about word sounds and visuals.

Any LANGUAGE PARENTS out there?

Email me if you like to help me put this together.

TWI CLUB
Protected content

Accra Forum

Our Global Partners