Join now

Needing a bus for my group (Accra)

I travel to Ghana each spring with a group of medical students and practitioners. My usual transportation arrangements have fallen through for this coming May Protected content . I am looking for a bus that will hold approx Protected content and lots of luggage. A/C is preferred. We bring a significant amount of donations and medical supplies with us so we need room for the luggage and bins we bring. We travel from Accra to Mole and several places in between throughout our month in Ghana.

I am looking for affordable transportation (I realize this is a housing thread) since most of my participants are students and our budget is fixed. I am also willing to work out a trade for services if that will help (for example, I can bring items from the states that may be difficult or too expensive to purchase in Ghana as partial payment for the bus rental).

We take good care of our drivers. I provide their lodging, food allowance and 'going out' payment. I also cover the fuel costs.

Please e-mail me directly with any info you may have that will assist us in this mission trip.

Thanks!
Lisa

Accra Forum