Join now

New Ebay-style auction site for Accra and Tema

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE AT INTERNATIONS:

Dear Friends,

I am AJ Whitman, the Managing Partner of a new auction-style online marketplace currently launching on July 23rd. Basically and in short, we perceived that there was a need and also the capability to logistically support such a project about a year and a hlaf ago, so we got to work and now we're ready to go.

Member security and trust is extremely important, particularly in West Africa. Therefor, we've made the site members-only. Right now, you can only get a unique passcode (you will need one to sign up) to become a member for free through one of the partners. I am posting on this forum because it is also a trust-based community of forward thinking people, allowing me to offer membership to anyone on the Internations community.

The site Protected content . If you visit, you will see a countdown page, and at the top right of the screen, a membership portal and a flyer. Check us out! If you like what you see, email me at Protected content mentioning Internations in the subject line and request a passcode. I will send you one right away.

Our banking partner is Zenith Bank, and our delivery partner is DHL. Zenith allows us to accept any mode of payment- Tigo Cash, MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Walk-into-Zenith-and-pay, and Pay-pal for those outside Ghana who wish to buy things for people inside Ghana.

It is all explained in the flyer on the site. Just go there and investigate. We are really trying to build something great. Stay tuned for our corporate partner program, which will give all members discounts at lots of different stores, restaurants, and service providers throughout the area!

If you sign up prior to July 23rd, you will automatically be invited to our launch party happening soon. It'll be a great opportunity to network, have fun, and listen to great Kora music and a great DJ.

It has been a year and a half of hard work, but I am pleased to be able to send this email on schedule. We believe in Ghana and the ability of technology to facilitate great things here. Hopefully we can, in our small way, contribute to the growth of this wonderful nation.

All the best to all of you (and your families!) at Internations.

Yours Sincerely,

AJ Whitman

Accra Forum

Our Global Partners