Join now

Recommendable nanny/cook available (Accra)

I would love to recommend abena. she looked after my kids for two years and she performed diligently throughout her tenure. One of my kid is an autism patient but she was able to blend with her.

She was highly motivated to learn as much as she could and performed extremely well utilizing her best capabilities. She frequently devoted herself for long hours to develop lesson plans for my children and monitor their progress. She understands her limitations as a nanny and never disturbed our privacy.

Particularly, she is very skilled in:

• Supervising children and caring for their needs
• Planning, preparing and serving meals for children
• Bathing, dressing and feeding infants and children
• Preparing formulas and changing diapers
• Performing housekeeping duties

abena has a number of strengths but her main strength – according to my observation – is her capability to motivate children. She always seemed genuinely interested in children’s mental development and presented new ways of learning that captured their attention.

In summary, abena possess all qualities that make a nanny successful. She is very reliable, trustworthy, motivated, and able to make herself tune-up with the requirements of family and children. Once again, I highly recommend her for a nanny position. In case of any queries, please feel free to contact me via email.

Accra Forum

Our Global Partners