News, sports, culture and business JOURNALISTS
Positions available in Pointe Noire (Congo Brazzaville)
• Reporting to the Editor in chief you will be in charge of researching information on specific stories and writing
• Adapting and mixing stories broadcasted on air and on digital platforms.
• You will also be responsible for live shots in case of breaking news, conducting interviews and translating interviews included in certain stories or during live broadcasts.
You can be the ONE If you have an extensive experience acquired within a local or international media (TV, radio, print, digital) and:
• A Degree in journalism
• 2 years minimum experience as a field reporter (stories, stand ups, interviews…)
• Expert video editing skills
• Excellent general knowledge
• Strong awareness of and interest in international politics, sports, economics, life and culture
• For specialists, expert knowledge in your field: sports, business or culture
The ideal candidate is
• an English native speaker with excellent French speaking and writing skills, proactive
• Ability to prioritize and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment. Geographic mobility throughout the African continent is imperative.
Please send your application CV to: Protected content