Join now

Virtual Assistant for Admin Recommended (Accra)

I have a friend (from the UK) who is offering Virtual Assistant services to small/medium businesses who need assistance part time but do not want to commit to a full on full time employment contract.

She is highly organized, detail-oriented, has over 14 years work experience, and serious about organization and processes. She has done event planning, book keeping, marketing, sales and everything in between and is good at logistics and details. She likes to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.

She has the flexibility to work at least Protected content each day of the week (can even do weekends) – preferably split between the morning and late afternoon/evening.

Is “tech savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs, scheduling, email, ordering things online, etc.

Is extremely dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type.

She has assisted me on some project documentation on a few occasion and is great and I fully recommend.

If you need assistance, but do not have the budget to employ full time staff, are looking for flexibility, competency and a good work attitude (which is SUPER hard to find out here as we all know), you want international experience but a local presence (she is right her in Accra – so you can put a face to a name and so does not have to be soo virtual), dollar quality but cedi cost effectiveness (not expensive at all given what she can do) then this is your girl. She works on a project by project basis and so can juggle and prioritise commitments effectively.

If you are interested or would like more details – please contact her on Protected content , her name is Sunnie.