A reputable multinational company engaged in the provision of outsourced IT Services to both the public and private sectors has vacancy for a dynamic person to join its winning team as :
Data Centre Manager
• Organise and manage a Data Centre Team with Network and Power Management, Sun, Solaris, Oracle Database and Oracle Middleware skills.
• Implement ITIL best practices
• Work with Level 1 and 2 Support to identify, analyse and resolve problems
• Ensure that Data Centre policies and processes support an ISO Protected content Information Security Management System
• Work with foreign Independent Software Vendors providing remote back-to-back support for critical business applications
• Work with local 3rd Party Service Providers providing hardware and network support
• Monitor Data Centre performance against SLAs
• Manage SLAs with service providers
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of a First Degree in Information Technology.
• Minimum of five Protected content applicable/related experience in a similar position within a progressive work environment.
• Familiar with ITIL framework of best practices; trained to minimum of ITIL Foundation level
• Must be a highly motivated self starter who is also a technically competent manager
• Able to provide excellent customer service, with an eye for identifying potential problem areas before they arise.
• Proven ability to deliver under pressure.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in operations.