Hiking tour to Herzogstand
Who likes to join? The weather is supposed to be quite perfect for a moderate hiking tour on 1.November (holiday in Germany!).
(My picture of "Herzogstand" was taken in winter Jan Protected content - of course there is no snow yet)
See nice pics on the wesite of the restaurant:
(They have delicious food there by the way!!!)
- hiking tour for 12 people with good condition
- about 5 hours walking (without our individual rests)
- tour is in general not dangerous - however, please be aware this is a privat event and anyone is responsible for himself.
- I recommand hiking sticks, shoes, gloves, sun protecting lotion and sth. to drink during the tour
- we go into this restaurant at the peak - however feel free to take along your own food
Please consider it makes no sens to me to go with a group of far more that 12 people. If we are complete, just ask me with a PN ...
Please be fair and DO NOT push the "join"-Button in case you are not yet 100% sure to attend the event.
We meet around 8:30 (our train starts at 9:00).
Please do not attend if you have an important date in the eventing,
because we do not want to rush because of one person.
I think we will be back before 8 PM, however...
I will buy the train tickets (BayernTicket) for all, as this is the cheapest way!
See you on Wednesday! Helmut
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.