Biathlon Worldcup Ruhpolding 2018 - Relay Women
Did you always want to be part of our magnificant biathlon worldcup flair in Ruhpolding together with 20.000 others? If yes, this activity is the perfect chance to enjoy an unforgetable day.
- Train ticket (Bayern Ticket for groups of 5)
- Weißwurst breakfast (cheese plate for vegetarians) and one drink of your choice and one snaps at Zirnbergalm ( Protected content )
- Transportation to and from stadium
- Zone ticket
- After worldcup party with all fans from around the world at beer tent (similar to Oktoberfest) inkl. reserved tables and three beer tokens.
- Award ceremony in the evening at Championspark with thousands of others between bars, DJs, live music, show acts and food stations (meaning party everywhere... :) :) :)
Our train leaves at Munich Hbf at 8.56 am (M Protected content . We switch train in Traunstain at 10:20 am (RB Protected content . VIP shuttles will bring us directly from Ruhpolding station to our lovely "Zirnbergalm" (right next to stadium) where Weißwurst breakfast is waiting for us.
Around 12.30 pm you will get a guided tour through the stadium.
The run starts 2.30 pm.
Approx. around 4 pm we will move to the beer tent which is located next to the stadium for our after party with live music and party party party. Tables are reserved for us!!!
Busses bring us to the champions park ("downtown" Ruhpolding) around 6.30 pm. There you can party as long as you want.
Train back to Munich leaves at 9.08 pm or 22.43 pm (last one). You will be back in Munich around 11 pm or 1 am.
Please bring winter cloths and waterproof shoes, as it could be quite cold while watching biathlon. Backpacks can be brought including plastic bottles with soft drinks maximum 0.5l or thermos flasks. No glass bottles are allowed, big umbrellas also not allowed.
Looking forward to welcoming you (again) here in Worldcup Ruhpolding next year... :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.