Billiard and Snooker for Fun
Come and join a relaxed evening, allowing us to play and talk, drink and have fun at the same time and stay on if we want for an afterparty!
Please register responsibly and if you do intend to play. (Internations "no show" policy will be applied)
Tables 4 and 5 have been reserved for us in room 1 for 2 hours between 19.00 and 21.00 to play pool and table 6 to play snooker. Arrive Protected content earlier to get together and "warm up".
Depending on the number of actual attendees we will play singles or doubles.
Up to 12 people can play at a time (if we play doubles).
Rules: specific local rules serve to make the game fast yet requiring some planning.
1. When the cue ball goes down, it has to be placed back on the cue ball point exactly or when that point is occupied another ball, place it near to the cue ball point on the white line.
2. The replaced cueball has to be knocked ahead with the cue crossing the base edge of the table.
3. once a fault is made by a player, the opponent(s) will have two shots unless they make a fault in which case their opponent(s) will have two shots.
4. To win a game, the 8 (black) ball has to be knocked into such a pocket as is exactly opposite to the pocket where the very last coloured ball has been sunk.
5. Immediate loss: when the 8 ball is sent to a wrong pocket or when it goes down into the right pocket but another ball goes down, too, or when the 8 ball is scratched as the last ball and another ball goes down in a pocket.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.