Let's Connect and Share Best Practices Online
During these challenging times it is very important that we can stay healthy and balanced physically, mentally and emotionally.
We may all experience this semi lockdown period differently but we surely have similar needs in maintaining social connections, showing that we care and feeling that we are cared for.
In our next online session I would like to invite you and all participants to share your best practices to deal with this situation. All of us can bring a couple of tips 'to the table' that others can learn from.
You will be also invited to share your current needs and the difficulties you are facing and some other participants may be able to give you some tips or support if you are open for it.
I think that being able to share -and feeling that we are all in this together- may already offer some support.
For tips and best practices, I am thinking of for example:
- morning/evening routines, breathing technique or other type of exercise to shift your focus or perspective
- recipes for simple, healthy food that strengthen the immune system
- good podcast, website, youtube channel that inspires you
- any other tip or tool that may serve your mental, emotional balance and physical health
- or you can share a great joke :-)
If you don't want to share, just listen in, that's also fine.
Let's connect and support each other the way we can.
Looking forward to meeting you online,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.