Weekend Hiking in Bucegi
For the trekking lovers this is really a nice event. Take Ionescu Trail (Day 2) is one of the most spectacular ones in Romania.
But please read carefully the details below before clicking the Attend button.
Here's the route that we'll go:
Day Protected content - Gura Diham - Saua Baiului - Cabana Diham - La Glajerie - Cabana Malaiesti (Easy to Medium - 6hrs trail, with breaks )
Day Protected content Malaiesti - La Prepeleac - Saua Bucsoiu - Cabana Poiana Izvoarelor - Gura Diham - Busteni (Medium to Difficult in parts - 6hrs trail, with breaks )
Depending on the weather, we could switch the planning.
If you arrive by car, lets meet at Gura Diham by 9:30 when we leave on trail.
- Hiking Boots - no town shoes allowed!!! We will have a muddy / washed out terrain for 20% of the trail and 80% rocky for the rest!
- 2 days back-pack
- Sleeping bag - (not a must, depends on your sleeping comfort)
- Clothes for mountain area (long pants, polar)
- Water: 2 l minimum required - (there are large areas without spring water on the way especially on Day 2)
- Rain Coat - (at least a Water Resistant coat minimum required )
- Some packed food and sweets for the trail
If you have some health issues or previous injuries that require attention please let me know in advance.
Looking forward to hike with you,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.