Sunday Hiking - Vf. Omu (2505 m)
Time to see Romania from above.
For the Sunday hiking lovers this is a really nice event that should not be missed.
Also please read carefully the details below before clicking the Attend button.
Here's the route that we'll go:
- Busteni Telecabina (final meeting point) - Cabana Babele - Crucea Caraiman - Releul Costila - Saua Sugariilor - Cerdacul Cerbului - Cabana Vf. Omu - 2.5hrs.
- Lunch Break Protected content
- Cabana Omu - Mecetul Turcesc - Cascada Obarsiei - Ref. Salvamont Pestera - Telecabina Babele Protected content (last ride down the plateau is at 17:30)
- Meeting point at Busteni Telecabina no later then 9:00 am.
- Round trip Telecabina 70 RON.
- Hiking Boots - no town shoes or adidas allowed!!!
- Clothes for mountain area (long pants, polar)
- Water: 1L minimum required
- Rain Coat - (at least a Water Resistant coat minimum required )
- Some packed food for the trail
Warning: If the above equipment is not met I will not accept you in the hike!!! The weather on the plateau is highly un-predictable and the risk of injuries high as well if the equipment is not adequate.
As well, if you have some health issues or previous injuries that require attention please let me know in advance.
Looking forward to hike with you,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.