The Hidden Stories under the Acropolis tour
In this 2.5 hours tour you will find out:
- Why did Zeus ask his son to hit him on the head?
- Why are there a church and a mosque so near to each other on the central square of Athens?
-What is the structure of the Roman Agora, that few of us would dare to enter inside today?
- Where is the old Parthenon that was destroyed in Protected content ?
- What is the most bizarre monument which you can also find in New York, Sydney and Oxfordshire?
- What is the secret symbolism of the Acropolis?
And many more :)
Come walk with us under the Acropolis to experience Athens like a VIP!
The whole activity is interactive as you will participate in a Challenge Game during the tour!
*Couple of words from our guide Kostas:
When I was a kid my father used to tell me bedtime stories. Since then I have fallen in love with the history of our world. I wanted to be like Indiana Jones; a bad-ass archaeologist looking for the Holy Grail! I haven't found it yet but the journey matters more than the destination.
Also I have degrees (who cares?) in Economics, Project Management and Real Estate and I am studying History at the University.
***The tour will be for up to 10 people, the guide is doing a big discount for us (1 euro symbolically instead of 20$ usual price), he is asking you to leave him nice reviews on Airbnb after the tour!
Please book the tour on 23. Protected content price will be 1 euro for a limited time for us only! ***
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.