Sunset & Dinner at Alto de la Ballena Winery
We invite you to begin the year of Protected content Alto de la Ballena!
To fully enjoy this incredible place, we will taste their wines as we watch the sun set over the Sauce Lagoon from the beautiful vantage point of their hilltop deck. Afterwards, we will descend to the wine cellar to share a delicious meal.
Cheeses, breads, dips, olives and nuts
Dinner in the Cellar:
• Tortilla skewer and green aioli
• Mango Gazpacho
• Iberian cured ham
• Roasted vegetable toast with blue cheese
Pepper Entrecote steak with candied potatoes and a Tannat reduction.
Vegetarian option: Vegetable lasagna (please advise in advance if you require it).
Coffee Mousse with dark chocolate truffles and ice cream.
The wines :
• Tannat Melot Cabernet Franc
• Tannat Vognier Reserve
• Cabernet Franc Reserve
• Merlot Reserve
- In case of rain, the activity will be postponed for the Saturday, January 18th, Protected content .
- Cancellations (with a full refund) are possible up to 48 hours before the event. After this, it is not possible to make a refund.
- Reservations will be accepted until Wednesday, January 8th (still subject to availability).
- Reservations will be confirmed only with advanced payment (Further payment details will be sent individually to those who sign up).
- In the way back we will drop you off at home!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.