Picnic, hiking and stargazing in Cercedilla
Let’s meet on March 20th to celebrate the beginning of spring with a cool and inspiring day at outdoors in Cercedilla, Madrid.
This plan includes:
- Afternoon easy hiking route around the Camino del Agua
- Picnic (vegetarian food)
- Evening stargazing session and talk (with telescope)
- Short group meditation
- Date: March 20th
- Distance to travel: 12 km
- Elevation gain: Protected content
- Meeting place: Protected content
- Departure time: 1 PM (Madrid time)
- Return time: 9 PM (Madrid time)
- Transport: train, bus or carpooling if there are enough cars to share in the group (shared expenses)
In the evening, Miguel Ortueta from Rural Astronomy will accompany us and give us a talk about the spring sky. Using his telescope he will guide us through the typical winter constellations that will still be visible: Orion, Can Mayor or Gemini and those typical of spring: Leo, with its striking inverted question mark ending in the star Regulus; Virgo, with the shiny Spike star.
- Price of this activity: 25 euros (covers stargazing talk and use of the telescope)
For the picnic we have to agree on what each of us will bring. When signing up send me a whatsapp with to coordinate it.
PLEASE, CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY BIZUM BY SATURDAY 18TH.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.