A memorable one-day-cooking-trip to Podul Prieteniei & beyond...
***UPDATE*** Our aimed place is to one of those islands ( Protected content )
Here is a mini-description from our hosts: Nautica Giurgiu offers a one day excursion down the river Danube, with a 30 feet boat, to an island situated right in the midlle of the river. There shall be prepared a roumanian traditional meal (...) A day full of fresh air and sounds of the nature.
1) so that this trip can & will take place, we need to reach a minimum participation of 13 persons (me included), therefore please announce in a comment if you're going to bring a guest; with less than 13 people, the activity will be cancelled;
2) untill September 13-th we must deliver in advance 50% of the fee Protected content in a bank account, i'll send you the details on a PM, but only to the people officially registered to the event, otherwise the participation will not be considered as real;
3) !!! because our trip will take place on the border area, we have to request a special permission from the police border authorities, so please have your identity card/pass by you;
4) it's highly recommended to have a small blanket by you, we'll arrive on a wild island, no chairs available; also comfortable clothes, sport shoes, a warm waterproof jacket etc;
5) i received a suggestion to rent a small bus, i'll research a bit, but that means the costs will raise... if no bus, i'll have 3 seats available in my car, who is offering some more?
6) we have to reach Giurgiu at 10:30 the latest that morning, anybody who is reaching our starting point in Bucharest later than 9:30, will lose the trip.
Let's have a fantastic boat trip combined with a traditional cooking momentum "borș de pește" (a kind of fish sour soup), prepared on "pirostrii" (open wood fire) and mămăliguță (polenta), plus icre (fish roe), țuică (untranslatable) and a drop of white wine spritzer...
Did i wake your appetite? 😃
Very important PS: volunteers needed for transportation (car + driver), please send me a PM
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.