Potluck & Posada! (pre-Christmas party)
Let's celebrate our first Christmas Posada and potluck at InterNations!. A "Posada" is a traditional pre-Christmas celebration in Mexico. Bring your favorite dish and drinks and enjoy some pińata breaking time with a fun crowd under a Christmas atmosphere. There are some bars nearby (e.g. The Wellesbourne) for those up to continue la fiesta after the event :)
Some advices and reminders:
- Please bring cash to pay the participation fee ($15), you are welcome to send me a PM if you want pay in advance by venmo or zelle.
- Please be on time, we will close the “reception point” at 7:30pm, you can always reach me by phone to let you get in but you may need to wait a little bit outside.
- It is a potluck party, don’t forget to bring your favorite dish and drinks! (you can bring your wine bottles, beers, liquors, mixers or any soft drink you want).
- We will have some disposables (small dishes, forks, napkins, and cups) ready for you to use but please bring anything else you need to serve/enjoy your food and drinks.
- There will be some hot punch and buñuelos (traditional fritters) on sale for your dessert time so yes, please bring some cash for that too! :)
- Ugly Christmas sweaters and Santa hats are pretty encouraged!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.