Sailing Experience Barcelona
We continue sailing! You don't need previous experience!
- One instructor fully dedicated to teach you how to sail in a J80 type of boat during the Sailing Experience.
- A boat trip around Barcelona with máx. 5 people Protected content on each boat.
- Training for 3 full hours on the sea, from 10.30h to 13.30h, perfect timing to sail, not waking too early and having your afternoon free!
There're 25 places available (5 persons per boat, 5 boats) on Sunday 3rd of April.
It's important to book your place in advance in the link:
Places are available until sold out and last day to book is 24h before the event.
It would be recommendable to book before Wednesday-Thursday, because there are required three people minimun to carry on with this activity, otherwise the club will cancel it.
What's important to know?
- Bring a second pair of shoes of white/bright sole to walk on the boat (its surface is delicate).
- Due to sanitary reasons, it's necessary to wear your mask during the sailing.
- Waterproof/Windproof jacket.
- Warm clothes.
- Be on time, 10: Protected content at the meeting point, to meet the others and arrange the crew for each boat.
- That's all! Smile and enjoy!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.