Bärenschössle - Schloss Solitude - Bismarkturm
Dear fellow hikers,
let’s have a hike over the ridges of the hills in Stuttgart’s north and west.
We’ll meet at theProtected content
Here we have a stop and enjoy the beautiful view upon the villages in Stuttgart’s North
Then we hike to the next scenic spot – the Bismarck Turm. Here, we also enjoy the scenic view over Stuttgart’s West.
From here we decent to the Schlossgarten where our tour ends.
(next to Hauptbahnhof)
The end of the tour (time and place) is so planned that we can join the event of the Single’s Group “Meet and drink at Biergarten” (if you are planning to do that event)
Some needful information:
- The tour is 16km long and lasts 3.5 hrs.
- There is no beergarden on the route this time (except at the end), so if you need something eat or drink you have to bring it with you.
- This is a one-way-tour, start and end point will not be the same. So it’s better to take public transportation.
- There is no good possibility to exit the tour in the middle
- Please be on time
- If the weather forecast is not good the event might be postponed
I hope to see many of you next Sunday!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.