Strolls through Berlin: Neukölln
For those who can't come the first time
Almost every quarter in Berlin has its own sights with their own stories. Let’s discover them.
This time we walk through Neukölln
While also being a working-class area Neuköllns development in recent year has been different from Wedding, so we will see:
• Galleries, bars, restaurants and cafes
• Areas where gentrification clash with social hotspots
• Walk past the what is probably the most beautiful public indoor swimming pool in Berlin
• Oldest smithy that is still in use
• A neo-baroque style park with an orangery and a cascade with fountains
Along the way I’ll give tips on things that could be visited on another day in the neighborhood, Berlin’s smallest opera, art festivals, fabric and indoor camping.
The orangery of the park houses a café and a gallery, so we can have a coffee at the end. :-)
Looking forward to seeing you!
PS: I’ll still be wearing a burgundy coat
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.