Russian Empire and Soviet History Tour of Tashkent
Nov 29 on SUNDAY Morning 10.30 am.
FREE WALKING TOUR TASHKENT based on TIPS with Professional Guide
Russian Empire and Soviet Union History Tour
- The 1st Bank by Russian Empire
- University of Lenin and Karl Marks studies (Kaplan Pharmacy Building)
- Shastri lal Bohodur monument
- Lutheran Church 19c (high chance it will be open)
- Polish Catholic church
- Monument for Polish soldiers
- School and library building
- Residential area constructed after earthquake
Tour distance 2 km
MEETING point : Protected content
Rules stay the same: Tips Based Tour to the Guide
Our tours are designed to be comfortable and kids are always welcome.
Tour Guide - Mr. WAHEED
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.