Let's Enjoy Trio Karénine to Welcome Spring
With arrival of spring we welcome the return of Trio Karénine in an emotionally charged series of concerts.
The series present two works by Johannes Brahms and Arnold Schönberg, originally composed for string sextet and later reimagined as piano trios. The result is a fresh perspective—intense yet very intimate.
Also on the program, a luminous work composed in Protected content Germaine Tailleferre, who was part of the new generation of French composers «Les Six» along with Darius Milhaud and Francis Poulenc, among others.
Johannes Brahms : String sextet No. 1 in B♭ major, Op. Protected content for piano trio)
Germaine Tailleferre : Trio for violin, violoncello and piano Protected content
Arnold Schönberg : Verklärte Nacht | La Nuit transfigurée (version for piano trio)
Artists : Trio Karénine
Paloma Kouider, piano | Fanny Robilliard, violin | Louis Rodde, violoncell
All events include:
• Live performance by chamber musicians at the beginning of an exceptional performing career
• A presentation of a well-selected wine & buffet reception offered after the concert
• The warm ambience of an elegant Hall
• An opportunity for conversations and a glass of wine with the artists after the concert
• An elegant cultural and social experience
See you all then!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.