>> Paris off the Beaten Track (Part II) <<
We'll see colorful villas and small houses. Trees, flowered gardens, street lamps that look like from another century, small birds chirping in a corner, cats roaming around… a genuine heaven in Paris!
We'll also discover a great street art spot
We'll cross one of the nicest parks of Paris: "Le Parc Montsouris"
What about having finally a drink in a cool place?
- Check this page for some pictures Protected content
- Duration 2,5 hours / 5 km. Don't forget your camera!
- We'll wait max 10 minutes (only if you've notified me in advance)
- Activity for curious, creative and outgoing people.
- If the weather is "light rain" or "showers" the activity will take place. If the weather is rain, heavy rain (or hurricane!) according to Protected content the activity will be cancelled. The description of the activity will be updated on IN website.
- Please only sign up if you are 100% sure that you'll be with us.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.