British Museum Tour: Bronze, Silver and Gold
This a fun free tour I'm doing of exhibits at the British Museum that covers the history of bronze, silver and gold in artefacts. The only requirement is curiosity! I've run it once before and this is roughly the itinerary:
1. Oxhide copper ingot Protected content - Protected content , Late Cypriot III culture
2. Chatsworth Head, Protected content - Protected content , Cyprus-Archaic culture.
3. Ife Head Protected content - Protected content , Ife culture
4. Sasanian Silver Plate Protected content to late Protected content , Late Sassanian culture
5. The Armada Service Protected content to Protected content , Late Tudor culture
6. Lydian Electrum Coin Protected content , Lydian culture
7. The Sedgeford Torc Protected content to 50 BCE), La Tene culture
8. Mixtec Gold Pendant Protected content to Protected content , Mixtec culture
9. Hippocamp Pendant Protected content , but imitating 16th century Spanish jewellery), German/Spanish 16th century culture
I'm going to read the group and see whether we end up covering them all.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.