WEBINAR New Rules: How to Get a work permission in Spain
Event in SPANISH
Due to the high demand of petitions since the Spanish government change the rules to get the Student Visa and the Work visa for students in Spain.
This is an invitation for a FREE WEBINAR by expert Maciel Morales lawyer of immigration and expatriate workers. The students known how hard is change our legal status in Spain. You work hard, you are part of a great work team, you push for results and you often can't change your legal status in Spain because most of the time you have to wait a long time to change your immigrant status.
You're working hard, you have a work experience in you home country, you're smart; you want to get a work permit with your company, with your real monthly salary but how? Will talk about main changes in the rules to apply for a work visa in Spain as students or change the legal status.
After our FREE WEBINAR we will be clear about:
- The new rules to get your work permit in Spain as students
- We will comment important information on legal proceedings approved in immigration law
- What is the expected impact of the new rules on recruitment of the students?
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU IF...
- You’re a student in your home country and you’re looking to get Spanish work visa
- You’re a student preparing for or applying into a labour position
- You’ve been in a job position for a while and you’re looking for new ways to increase your probably to get a work visa in Spain.
- You’re an independent business owner looking to make a work permit with your business
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO RECEIVE YOUR WEBINAR ACCESS DETAILS
Register at the Eventbrite link NO LATER than 18.00 on the day of the webinar in order to receive your webinar access details. After 18.00, we won't be able to handle any access requests or questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.