Guide to getting a work visa in Spain
As you should know our office Morales Asencio Abogados has been working to improve processes for economic immigration, temporary foreign workers and intra-company transfers for several years.
This is an invitation for a FREE WEBINAR by expert Maciel Morales lawyer of immigration and expatriate workers. This time we're going to talk about the process to apply for a work visa in Spain if you are overseas employee living in Spain.
After our FREE WEBINAR we will be clear about:
- The documents you must submit and other eligibility requirements to get the work visa
- The rules to get your work permit in Spain if you have a travel documents of non-EU nationals
- We will comment important information on differents legal proceedings to get the work visa for you and family members
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU IF...
- You have a travel documents of non-EU nationals living in Spain and do not have your work permit
- You have a travel documents of non-EU nationals applying into a labour position or training in Spain
- You’re looking for new ways to increase your probably to get a work visa in Spain.
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO RECEIVE YOUR WEBINAR ACCESS DETAILS
Register at the Eventbrite link in order to receive your webinar access details.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.