Focus: How To Maintain Solid Concentration
Ever had those days where you felt unproductive or not concentrated enough?
You have a lot of work or studying to do, but then you get distracted, and BOOM, time is up, and nothing gets done?
How would you feel if you can sit down, open your notebook, get focused, and get some quality work done? Most likely, you will feel free, relaxed, proud, or happy about your accomplishments.
And that's what we're aiming for in this session. Learn from others the necessary tools and methods so that YOU can get more done and get less distracted!
Does that sound great? Then click the "ATTEND"-Button!
Here's a link, where you can find a great video about the topic: Protected content
Do you want to attend with a friend? They are welcome too!
1. Welcoming: Greeting participants
2. Introduction: Foreword about today's topic and the goal of this session
3. Grounding: Inviting presence for the experience
4. Connection Activity: Reducing social stiffness
5. Check-In: Allow everyone to feel heard and seen
6. Community Agreements: Guidelines to allow participants to feel safe and vulnerable
7. Main Content: Conversations about today's topic
8. Debrief: Summarizing the discussions and highlight the conclusions.
9. Closing: Next Steps
Got any Questions? Feel free to send me a message. I'm here for you. See you at the event!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.