Paris Day Trip - Secret Food Tour
Let's tour Paris to connect with some truly amazing food!
Not only will this tour be full of tasty food, it will also be great way to experience the history and culture of the city, and explore why this city of contrasts produces the people and food that it does.
We will tour the Montmartre district for this Paris food tour because of the area's flourishing restaurant scene, historical culture and charming ambiance.
- A local Parisian guide will take you to a chocolate shop where you will have the chance to eat mouth-watering chocolates.
- This visit will be followed by a lovely and local macaron shop of the Montmartre area.
- The tour will include a stop at a boulangerie where you can sample and learn about classic French breads and baguettes (and why you should never eat a baguette the wrong way around)!
- After the bakery, you will visit the best cheese shop in Abbesses to try Nico's favorite "fromages".
- The tour even includes a visit to a butcher shop, where you can taste succulent French hams and the finest cured sausages.
- You will also go to a creperie for the delicious flavour sensation of eating a french home made crepe.
- Finally, our guide will lead you to his secret place to enjoy the food we have bought along the way.
Your guide will pick out the perfect wine to match your food, designed to enhance the whole experience.
Payments: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.