Cerro Las Tres Cruces
Attention all adventure enthusiasts!
I'm thrilled to announce a trekking event to Cerro Las Tres Cruces, one of the most breathtaking peaks in the region. This will be an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and soak up stunning panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, we would like to remind all participants to bring the following essential items:
- Hiking boots or sturdy footwear with good grip
- Lightweight and comfortable clothing for trekking, preferably with moisture-wicking properties
- A backpack to carry your personal belongings and supplies
- A refillable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the trek
- A hat or cap to protect your head and face from the sun
- Sunglasses to protect your eyes from the glare
- Sunscreen to prevent sunburn and skin damage
- Insect repellent to keep the bugs at bay
- Snacks and energy bars to keep your energy levels up
Please note that the trekking trail can be challenging at times, so we advise participants to be physically fit and have some prior experience with trekking. It is also important to respect the environment and follow the leave no trace principles.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.