Carpe Diem! Founding a multi-generational business
Fellow professionals, this promises to be a highly informative and worthwhile Professional Networking event!
Let's visit a successfully run Ottawa family business - started by immigrants from the Westphalia region of Germany. The Liptak family story is a wonderful example of strategically applying skills and seizing the day to create lasting value.
Oakwood has it’s roots in carpentry and basic workmanship, but has evolved into a top notch design center offering one stop services from Home Renovation and HandyMan Experts to Custom Homes and Multi-Unit commercial buildings.
How? Let’s hear their story!
- Our event starts at 6PM SHARP!
- Latecomers can unfortunately NOT be admitted thru security after 6PM, so be sure to check-in between 5:30-6PM.
- THE LOCATION IS NOT DOWNTOWN - please see map
- Free parking is available on site
- Use OC Transpo or ride share by messaging another attendee.
- The tour will conclude with snacks and beverages very kindly offered by Oakwood!
Space is limited, so please sign up ONLY if you can attend.
If you sign up but cannot make it - please cancel, so that someone else can take your place.
Planning for food and beverages requires knowing our numbers in advance. Thank you for your understanding!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.